Friday, October 26, 2007

It's been the kind of week when your husband wakes you up at 4:30am to point out that the water bed is leaking and you're lying in a puddle of water, and the satellite dish (or the receiver, they weren't sure but they'd send me a new receiver as long as I committed to subscribe for another year) goes belly up, and there's been too much housework getting done and not enough knitting.

But I did finish Shrug This --

HPIM1410


Pattern -- Shrug This
Yarn -- Caron Simply Soft Heathers (1 skein Truffle)

I was trying to copy the modifications that sparklingscraps had made to the one I saw on Ravelry, but when it came time to cast on I went from memory and changed the changes. I put the cables in the wrong place, but did keep the ribbed sleeves which were what drew me to the pattern in the first place. Even if they aren't in the pattern as written. I also changed the gauge and the measurements.

1 comment:

Stephanie Cook said...

Uncover the secrets of muscular memory. violin instrumental wedding songs electric violins for sale violin bow makers australia violin case bar Tips for learning to play the violin 1.Store your violin bow properly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails