Thursday, April 24, 2014

Restraint

These pictures have been on my camera for weeks now, waiting for me to do something with them. 

I think window shopping is best done in antique stores. It's rare for me to find something that absolutely has to come home with me. And when I do find one of those things, it's usually either out of my budget or I don't have room for it in our house.

Can you guess what made my heart go pitty-pat in  this display? It's not the sewing machine. 


But there's no place for an old television in my life, even if it is that neat looking.

If I tried hard enough, I'm sure I could find a place for an adorable toy sewing machine. But only if it works. I don't think this one did.


I've got exactly the place for that cabinet...


And for this bedroom set...


The detail on that fireplace is absolutely amazing and, compared to the prices I saw at the dollhouse shop a couple of months back, these pieces were actually affordable. But part of me is more excited to try out some of those tutorials I keep pinning.


3 comments:

Jessica Hadden said...

If only we had time to make all of the things we pin! ;)

Catholic Bibliophagist said...

Oh, I love miniatures!

Mary said...

You did have good restraint. The machine looks pretty rough from here. Do you have a doll house to put the miniatures in? Those are pretty cool.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails