Sunday, July 10, 2011

Weekly Stash Report

No fabric or yarn used this week, at least not in finished projects. I'm working on that big two color quilt I posted about yesterday, which will add quite a few yards to my totals once it's done. And spent a couple of hours knitting a shawl that I think I'm going to have to rip out.

I ordered some clearance fabric along with my thread, and picked up two yards of cheap Halloween prints while I was picking up my diet Coke at the convenience store on the way to the park today. But I didn't go to Sisters, so I've decided the fabric is more than justified by the gas money I saved.

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 36 yards
Added this Week: 6 1/2 yards
Added Year to Date: 687 1/2 yards
Net Added for 2011: 651 1/2 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 6240 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 13375 yards
Net Added for 2011: 7135 yards

To see how everyone else is doing, click over to Patchwork Times

1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I like your reasoning! Works for me!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails