Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Loving my vintage sheets!

I think my favorite thing about this little quilt is the fabric. When I started cutting up this sheet, I had doubts about the color. Now I love it so much I almost wish I'd saved it for a bigger two color quilt.



But I can't feel bad about the two baby quilts I got out of it. Two little quilts - tops, backings, and binding - out of one twenty-five cent sheet. And did I mention that this vintage percale is much nicer than anything I could run out and buy today -quilt shop or not? And that it cost a quarter? And another quarter for the white sheet?



Cutting and assembly instructions for the isoscoles triangle quilt are here.

1 comment:

Jo said...

You are a busy girl...Looks like not much sewing for me today. Hubby and I are going away tomorrow and I have to "get everything done" before we can go...I'm sure you know the drill.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails