Friday, May 06, 2005

I'd planned to finish the Shine baby hat this morning, at least until Quinn messily reminded me how much we need to try diaper soakers. So I did this instead:



I need to knit the I-cord and weave in a couple of ends, but that won't take long. The important thing is that it fits! None of the free soaker patterns I found online were what I thought I wanted, so I wound up doing my own thing and was a little worried that it wouldn't fit even though I swatched and measured and measured again. If anything, it's a little loose.

2 comments:

luvs2knit said...

Michelle,
Quinn's soaker looks awesome. Hopefully with a couple of washings, it might shrink?? Good job!

Olugbemisola (Mrs.Pilkington) said...

oh michelle, you did a great job! and quinn is absolutely adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails