Sunday, January 24, 2016

Ugly Christmas Sweaters

Sew Fresh Quilts

Have you seen the Ugly Christmas Sweaters quilt along over at Sew Fresh Quilts?  I've got a small stash of brightly colored Christmas fabrics and I'm thinking that this would be a good way to use it up.

I'm also drooling over the 365 challenge, which is an amazing sampler quilt.

Carol at the Polka Dot Chicken made socks by alternating patterned sock yarns.  I've got some leftovers that I think might work for that.

Isn't it fun when you get excited about projects that will use what's already in your stash? 

Weekly Stash Report

Fabric used this week: 1/4 yards
Fabric used year to date: 2 1/4 yards
Fabric added this week:  1 yard (+2 sheets)
Fabric added year  to date: 1 yard (+2 sheets)
Net used for 2016: 1 1/4 yards

Yarn used this Week: 400  yards
Yarn used year to Date: 400 yards
Yarn added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net used for 2016: 400 yards

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.


3 comments:

DeeDee said...

There are so many fun projects to join in blog land that it is hard to decide which one s to participate in. Love seeing the socks you make.

Laura said...

At first glance, I thought you had used 400 yards of fabric in 2016!

Kate said...

The Ugly Sweater quilt along is tempting, but I really have to stick to my plan this year. I'll just have to enjoy watching everyone's quilts come together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails