Friday, January 29, 2016

Let's Make Baby Quilts! {1/29/16}

I spent this week working on a little quilt for my own kitchen, but I've got a new tutorial in the works for you, assuming that it looks as cute in pink and white scraps of fabric as it does in my head. 

Thanks to everyone who linked up last week. There were a lot of great baby quilts, including this trio of rail fences posted by Joanne from Quilts by Joanne



So, what are you all up to this week?

Let's Make Baby Quilts Linky Party Rules: 
Link directly to your post or specific Flickr photo. Your post can be about a baby quilt that's finished, or in progress, or you can be writing about what you have planned,  as long as it's about baby quilts. You're welcome to link to baby quilt posts that aren't brand new, but please don't submit the same post or picture more than once. I'd love it if you linked back to my site, either with a text link or the Let's Make Baby Quilts! button.





3 comments:

Jennifer Fulton Inquiring Quilter said...

Thanks for hosting the linky!

Elle said...

I don't blog but I'm willing to send you pics of my baby quilts. I've set a goal this year of making 52 kiddo quilts in 52 weeks.

Michelle said...

I'm happy to post pictures for readers who don't blog. Just send them to me at michelle_m29 at yahoo dot com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails