Saturday, February 14, 2015

The Mystery Hat


Isn't that a cute hat? Teenage Daughter tells me that I made it  for her, but I have absolutely no memory of the hat or the yarn.

I've gone through my Ravelry projects (although I've knit plenty of things that aren't there) and every one of my blog posts that mentions hats. I found lots of things I didn't remember knitting, but seeing a picture always jars my memory.

Alex says that she didn't knit it. We almost never buy knit hats. (What would be the fun in that?)

Have you ever completely forgotten a project, even after it surfaced again?


1 comment:

Laurel said...

I just did that today too - I was looking at a crocheted baby blanket, and cannot for the life of me remember if I made it or if someone else did...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails