Sunday, November 30, 2014

The Fifteenth Pair

If you'd told me that I'd hit the point where I didn't think a finished pair of socks deserved its own post, I wouldn't have believed you. But I think I've hit that point. There's no story to the yarn, nothing interesting about the process.... 

They're just a pair of socks. 


I really do like this pair, but the foot is just a hair too short, so they're going to Teenage Daughter. The yarn is Patons Kroy Denim Jacquard. Same needles and non-pattern as the other fourteen pairs I've knit this year....

Weekly Stash Report 

Instead of venturing out early on Black Friday, I stayed home with my fabric stash and did some cutting and sewing. Nothing in, something out. Not a bad week at all for fabric numbers!

Fabric Used this Week: 9 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 37 3/4 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 102 3/4 yards
Net Added for 2014: 65 yards

Yarn Used this Week:  0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 7075 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 4210 yards
Net Used for 2014: 2865 yards

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

Ansel is a rally cute quilt. I can't imagine working with any type of wood to create a tiny table - it looks great. Your socks look great. Enjoy your day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails