Monday, November 17, 2014

Design Wall Monday

Chocolate Covered Cherries is just the pattern I needed to use up some stash. Or it would be, if I hadn't had plans for all of my brown fabric already.... 


But when I can get giddy over a project and make it entirely from my stash, I'm not about to complain!  I'm loving the way the design stretches into the pieced border.


I haven't made any new letters, but after seeing how NeedledMom is sashing hers as she goes, I decided to start putting mine into rows. The hope is that this will make me more likely to wind up with a finished quilt top than a stack of random letters. We'll see what happens.

This post is linked to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times.

4 comments:

The Colorful Fabriholic said...

Such a win when you can make a quilt entirely from stash! I love your choco cherries, especially how the design extends into the border. Will you be adding any additional borders?

Sylvia said...

I love stash quilts, I call them free quilts! Love the nine patch variation, very effective design!

Denise :) said...

That CCC quilt is pretty lovely -- but your alphabet is coming along so nicely!!! :)

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

It looks great!! I like the name too ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails