Wednesday, April 23, 2014

{Yarn Along} Look Behind You


I've taken a break from my fun new pair of socks to knit a cast  cover. And I'm only showing you the corner of the heel because this whole project is....um....filled with interesting design elements.  I can't find a pattern for what Hubby has in mind, so I'm making it up as I go along.

The book, Look Behind You by Sibel Hodge, is much more enjoyable than the knitting. Chloe Benson wakes to find herself locked in an underground chamber with no memory of how she got there. She breaks free and makes her way through the woods to the road where a driver sees her and calls for help. And that's when things start to get even more frightening. Instead of searching for her abductor, Chloe's husband and the authorities insist that the whole experience was a hallucination, that she's had another reaction to her medication.  I didn't absolutely love the ending, but it was a fun ride getting there. Chloe is a likable, resourceful heroine.

For more fun knitting projects to drool over, check out On the Needles at Patchwork Times and Work in Progress Wednesdays at Tami's Amis.

 
The publisher provided me with a review copy.

1 comment:

Sibel Hodge said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to review Look Behind You :) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails