Sunday, April 20, 2014

Stash Report & Surgery Update

Honestly, I'm at a loss for words right now. My posts for the past few days (and a few that are for next week and beyond) were written in advance, before I knew what was in store for us...now that Hubby's surgery is over and we're back home and I'm still reeling a bit at the thought of what's still ahead. Thanks to everyone who said prayers for our little family.

Weekly Stash Report 

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 2 1/2 yards
Added this Week: 10 1/2 yards
Added Year to Date: 40 1/2 yards
Net Added for 2013: 38  yards

Yarn Used this Week: 400 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 525 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 300 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 1500 yards
Net Added for 2013: 975 yards

That fabric I was going to pick up once it was on sale? It's for Labyrinth Walk, a quilt which I think my boys will really like. And if they don't like it, I think it's pretty neat myself. I also picked up a skein of yarn that  I didn't realize I was going to need for that project I bought yarn for last week. Here's hoping for a peaceful recovery and some time to work on quilting and knitting!

I'm linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times.

5 comments:

ipatchandquilt said...

My thoughts are with you two.
Esther

Nancy said...

Sending prayers for a quick recovery.

Bonnie said...

So glad the surgery is over and he is back home. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

CathieJ said...

Prayers for a quick recovery for your husband and the whole family.

Jessica Hadden said...

prayers for healing and restoration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails