Friday, March 28, 2014

Let's Make Baby Quilts! {1/28/14}

How are your baby quilts coming? Got anything fun to share with us this week?

I pulled together these fabrics at about the same time as I kitted up the fabrics for that bird baby quilt I pieced a few weeks ago. There isn't much of the animal print, and it's in a long strip instead of a square, but I'm sure I can do something nifty.


I did a Google search for baby quilt tutorials and found a bunch of fun ones that I hadn't seen before --

Modern Baby Quilt at Piece N Quilt
Monogrammed Rag Quilt at de Jong Dream House.
3-D Pinwheel tutorial at Pumpkin Patch Quilter
Jigsaw Puzzle Baby Quilt at Helping Little Hands
US Map Baby Quilt at Sewn Studio
Apple Core Baby Jane at the Sizzix blog
Skyline Baby Quilt  at Crafty Crafty

Let's Make Baby Quilts Linky Party Rules:
Link directly to your post or specific Flickr photo. Your post can be about a baby quilt that's finished, or in progress, or you can be writing about what you have planned,  as long as it's about baby quilts. You're welcome to link to baby quilt posts that aren't brand new, but please don't submit the same post or picture more than once. I'd love it if you linked back to my site, either with a text link or the Let's Make Baby Quilts! button.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails