Sunday, March 30, 2014

I've got ideas!

happy sigh

When I pulled this stack of fabric out of the box it came in, my mind immediately started racing. I know exactly what I want to  do with the pink fabric on the bottom...and the light blue print that's four down from the top...and the butterflies...

Thanks so much to Mary Ellen for sending it to me -- this is going to make the cutest baby quilts! 



Weekly Stash Report 

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 2 1/4 yards
Added this Week: 23 yards
Added Year to Date: 30 yards
Net Added for 2013: 27 3/4  yards

Yarn Used this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 125 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 200 yards
Net Added for 2013: 75 yards

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.

4 comments:

Charlene S said...

It is always nice to know exactly what you want to do with a fabric.

Linda M @ Pieceful Kingdom said...

Those look like terrific fabrics. Have fun with them!

DeeDee said...

You will be able to create lots of great quilts out that stack of wonderful fabrics - enjoy!

Jessica Hadden said...

Can't wait to see what's in store!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails