Friday, January 03, 2014

Let's Make Baby Quilts! {1/3/14}

Are you making baby quilts with me again this year? What's on your personal "I've got to make this NOW" list?

I've got a whole list of patterns I want to try, including this giant starflower block that My Quilting Addiction shared with us last week. (Follow the link -- her quilting and fabric choices are just amazing.)


I'm mentally pulling fabrics for a Gingham Dog Baby Quilt from Moda Lissa and the Star Dresden from Snips Snippets.

As I find new tutorials and patterns online, I've been linking them to the Let's Make Baby Quilts! Facebook page and the Pinterest board, and I'll mention them here on Fridays. I've also got a bunch of my own tutorials planned for you, just as soon as I can carve our a little more time to finish the quilts.

Let's Make Baby Quilts Linky Party Rules:

Link directly to your post or specific Flickr photo. Your post can be about a baby quilt that's finished, or in progress, or you can be writing about what you have planned, but it's got to be about baby quilts. While we're still gathering steam, you're welcome to link to baby quilt posts that aren't brand new, but please don't submit the same post or picture more than once. I'd love it if you linked back to my site, either with a text link or the Let's Make Baby Quilts! button

By linking up, you're giving me permission to feature your quilt in a future Let's Make Baby Quilts! post -- with a link back and full credit, of course.




2 comments:

Denise :) said...

Ooooh!! I like this big star! It's pretty with the brights, but it would be fun with batiks or 30's fabrics, too! Thanks for sharing! :)

Paula said...

I haven't made any baby quilts lately (except a baby doll quilt for Christmas); but I'll have to get busy soon as I am expecting grandbaby #2 in July. Just waiting to see what colors to make it. We should know by the first of April I think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails