Friday, May 18, 2012

Bloggers' Quilt Festival

Amy's Creative Side


The Spring 2012 Bloggers' Quilt Festival is today, and although I've got plenty of other things to get done, I'm drooling. There's a fantastic red and white Red Cross quilt, and a double wedding ring with a grey background... I really need to get some stuff done before I follow any more links.

Go check it out for yourself -- there are curved seams and stars and intricate applique designs. Things I'd never try and things I can't wait to try and things I just want to sit here and stare at.

I'm linking Dashes in the Woods because even though I just shared it with you, it's still my new favorite quilt baby.

8 comments:

Rosa said...

Such lovely quilt!
Have fun weekend!

Catherine said...

Really pretty colours! Great pic too:-)

Barbara said...

Very pretty. I love the colors.

Allie said...

I'm afraid to click over, lol - I find WAY too many blogs to follow every time, and way too many quilts I want to make!!! I love your quilt so much, girl!

Sarah Craig said...

It's a beautiful quilt, Michelle! I can certainly understand you wanting to showcase it again!!

Sandra said...

Nice quilt. We need some close-ups.
Come see mine too.

Heather said...

Those quilts were amazing, the quilting alone was impressive, and a double wedding ring, the piecing is pretty awesome too! I'm enjoying seeing all the wonderful quilts from so many talented quilters.

Shauna said...

It is a lovely quilt Michelle. I really like your choice of colours. It has a really restful feel to it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails