Wednesday, August 04, 2010

process



I haven't posted anything about my process lately because there hasn't been any for almost two months. Mostly, it's been me limping around the house whining that my knee hurts, or doing things that have to get done (while whining that my knee hurts) or sitting and looking at other people's neat projects online, because that doesn't make my knee hurt any more than it already does.

Last night I cut some white squares and did some piecing. It made me feel a lot happier. And also made my knee hurt -- a lot. I can start using my left foot to operate the foot pedal, but I really resent having to do that.

I've got a lot of ideas that will use these little four patch units and what usually happens is that I make a bunch, lay them out to see how idea #1 will work, then like it so much I sew them together and have to start all over before I can try idea #2.

This time, I'm going to make enough for patch units for several baby quilts before I start laying them out. I've got the squares cut. If I pace myself and only work on it in short spurts, I can get this done.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails