Friday, November 24, 2006

It was my turn to wake up the baby this morning, since we had to leave the house by 3:30 to get to Toys R Us before they opened at 5:00. There must've been well over a hundred people in line ahead of us, but we got everything we were after there and almost everything we were after at Target and then the fabric selection at Joann's was so picked over and the cutting line was sooooo long we didn't even borther with that.

I'm definitely going to need a nap soon!

And I've been Knitting Unto Others...

premie hats


These little preemie hats are so quick and fun I could knit bunches and bunches of them. I used a pattern the first one and have been winging it ever since, playing with different colors and stitch patterns and whatever else the yarn tells me it wants to do. It only took three evenings of knitting time to do this batch.

1 comment:

Terri H. said...

Good gravy, woman! Toys R Us at 5:00am?!? Times like this make me grateful for teenagers (although I will be one of those suckers out there seeking a PlayStation 3). On a gentler note: lovely, lovely hats for lucky, lucky babes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails