Sunday, February 19, 2017

{Weekly Stash Report} Sock Needles


While I waited for the Sock Madness warm up pattern to become available, I went through my knitting stuff and freed as many sets of dpns as I could find from half finished socks. I also looked at my leftover yarn with fresh eyes, trying to figure out what I can combine for more leftover socks when the madness loses its hold on me.

As of Saturday night, when I'm writing this, I've only had one evening's worth of time to spend on the warm up round, which is voluntary. I  don't know if I'll try to finish or if I'll give up and just wait for the qualifying round.

Weekly Stash Report

Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date: 2 yards
Fabric added this week:  0 yards
Fabric added year  to date: 0
Net used for 2017: 2 yards

Yarn used this Week:  0  yards
Yarn used year to Date: 1400 yards
Yarn added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net used for 2017: 1400 yards

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails