Sunday, June 28, 2015

Mid Year Totals

I thought that last year, with seventeen pairs finished, was my year of the sock, but I'm still at it. Eleven pairs so far this year (ten in the picture, because I haven't taken pictures of the most recent pair) and two more pairs half done. I'm sure I'll beat my record. Not that I'm trying!

I've finished two baby quilts.
And I've made progress on some bigger projects that still aren't finished...


My Garden Party Quilt continues to grow, block by block. 




Weekly Stash Report

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 4 3/4 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 41 yards
Net Added for 2015: 36 1/4 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 400 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 4400 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 3675 yards
Net Used for 2015:   725 yards

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

wow i am impressed....gorgeous socks, lovely quilts....i love the embroidered one the best

Angie in SoCal said...

What lovely socks! Good numbers too. Love those baby quilts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails