Sunday, April 19, 2015

Because I'll Be Knitting More Socks

I spent my birthday money on books and sock yarn and I've been haunting our post office box ever since, waiting for this to show up.  I've never ordered a yarn from Knitpicks that I didn't love one it got here, but I really wanted to hold this stuff in my hands. It's Stroll Tonal and it's gorgeous, just what I need to show off some of these intricate patterns I've been drooling over. 


I've got pretty yarn and I've got books full of lace socks and lace shawls and my knitting future is looking very happy.

Weekly Stash Report 

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 2 1/2 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 36 yards
Net Added for 2015: 33 1/2 yards

Yarn Used this Week:  0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 2400 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 1400 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 2065 yards
Net Used for 2015:  335 yards

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

KaHolly said...

I'm knitting my first pair of socks! With me luck! Wish you were nearby to help when I get stuck, but there's always you tube!

Anonymous said...

Great way to spend birthday money! ~Melanie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails