Friday, February 10, 2017

Let's Make Baby Quilts! {2/10/17}


I've got a finish of my own this week -- meet Walter



Let's Make Baby Quilts Linky Party Rules: 
Link directly to your post or specific Flickr photo. Your post can be about a baby quilt that's finished, or in progress, or you can be writing about what you have planned,  as long as it's about baby quilts. You're welcome to link to baby quilt posts that aren't brand new, but please don't submit the same post or picture more than once. I'd love it if you linked back to my site, either with a text link or the Let's Make Baby Quilts! button.





3 comments:

St. Anne's Sewdality said...

We really like your quilt. Think it would be great to use with a cake precut. Someone donated one. Thanks for sharing.

Yanicka said...

I've been told to come that link my quilt here. Happy to participate :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is a fabulous baby boy quilt! I like that it would be easily done as a leader-ender project, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails