Look who I stitched...
As soon as I started choosing patterns for the Garden Party quilt, I knew that I wanted to use the mermaids. I'd bought the transfers a few years back and put them in the steamer trunk. Of course they weren't there when I went up to get them and, even though the pattern is still available, I couldn't find a new one at any of the stores I checked.
After a year of looking, the pattern envelope turned up in a spot where I'd already looked several times. And the pattern that was supposed to be there isn't.
I think I've got gremlins in my sewing room that hide things while I'm dealing with the rest of my life.