Thursday, April 30, 2015

Beware of Owls!


I wanted something quick  and fun to knit, so I cast on the free Owl Ornaments pattern from Ravelry. Very quick, very fun, and there are a bunch of different options, so I may knit another one or two for our Christmas tree.  A scrap of Red Heart Supersaver and two buttons from Grandma....I think finding two matching white buttons without spreading out the entire contents of the jar was the hardest part of the whole project!


The city of Salem has installed angry owl warning signs in Bush Park because an owl was attacking joggers. Makes me glad that our little friend just knocked on the dining room window at night. (He has, happily, stopped doing that. I was afraid the poor little guy was going to knock himself silly!)

This post is linked to Finish it Up Friday.

4 comments:

Carie @ Space for the Butterflies said...

Aww what a cute little owl - he's just so sweet and snuggly!

Sheri said...

Fun little project!!

Gari in AL said...

I love your little owl and will be making some soon. Thanks for the idea and pointing to the pattern.

Judy S. said...

Very cute project that's now on my list. Have you seen her cute little penguin? I made that one during the winter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails