Tuesday, November 25, 2014

So Close!

Jo from Jo's Country Junction has challenged the rest of us to finish up some of our Bonnie Hunter projects before the challenge starts. I'm going to sit out this mystery, but it was just the motivation I needed to pull out one of my favorite WIPs. 


I've got everything done but the binding. It's a little smaller than I'd originally planned, but I've fallen in love with another pattern that uses 2" bow tie blocks and finishing this one means I can get started on that one. 

5 comments:

Teresa in Music City said...

Great finish - this is wonderful!

Suze said...

Great finish. I had originally thought I would you mine as a leader/ender project and it's sitting on the hutch in the dining room. When I ordered what I thought was cheddar, it turned out to be bright orange, so mine will be orange and scraps. Yours is terrific. Maybe I need to go back to my leader/ender idea. Thanks for the inspiration.

Andee said...

Beautiful! Looks great!

Quilter Kathy said...

Isn't it funny that a new project idea encourages us to finish an old project... love the old one and the new!

Jo said...

I love those bow ties-yours and the next project too. Don't tempt me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails