Sunday, November 16, 2014

Remember My Drab Postage Stamps?

I got the top together! 


I've still got plenty of squares, but I was starting to fuss about the mix of light and dark prints and -- at 82" square -- this is probably as big as I need it to be.

Teenage Daughter is giving away a set of Old Factory Candles over on her blog. She's been burning the Coffee Shop trio and they're pretty yummy.

Weekly Stash Report 

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 17 1/2 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 102 3/4 yards
Net Added for 2014: 85 1/4 yards

Yarn Used this Week:  0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 6675 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 4210 yards
Net Used for 2014: 2465 yards

5 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

Not drab at all...it's cozy and comfy!

Needled Mom said...

I love the way it looks.

Carol Swift said...

I don't think it looks drab at all! It looks like a perfect quilt to snuggle in during cold weather.

Jo said...

Drab is beautiful to me!

DeeDee said...

I love one block scrappy quilts - your quilt is amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails