Monday, July 28, 2014

What's a good cowboy name?

Ages ago, I cut a bunch of 2" strips to make a blue version of Sadie. It was one of those "when I have some extra time" projects. Not that I've got extra time, but it was sure nice to have fabric ready to go when I did get the opportunity to plug in the sewing machine.


I need to take a hard look at my WIPs. More accurately, I need to take a hard look for them. Sewing time has been scarce over the past few months and things have gotten shuffled around. I can't remember what I was working on, let alone where half of it is.

This post is linked to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times.

11 comments:

Jo said...

Wyatt is a good cowboy name....

Ramona said...

It's great having things cut and ready to sew. I haven't had a "cutting" day in a while... I think it's time! Love your blocks.

The Colorful Fabriholic said...

Shane is a good cowboy name. I like your churn dash - looks nice.

quilterchick said...

Jeb... called Jebediah by his mother when he's in trouble! :)

Judy@Quilt Paradigm said...

Love this quilt! Beautifully done :)

rag55 said...

Roy is the cowboy name of all cowboy names !!! To me anyway! Lol

KaHolly said...

Love the name selections give, esp. Wyatt! Of course, they all call each other Bubba. Naw, that wouldn't be a nice quilt name! Love the quilt!

Sandra said...

What about Travis or even Steve? Love every one of your baby quilts.

Sandi Timmons

Sandra said...

What about the movied called 7 seconds about bull riding and his name was called Lane?

Sandi Timmons

Rilene said...

Love the quilt! How about Ross?

Terri said...

I'm thinking Matt Dillion or Chester. Love your quilt.
Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails