Sunday, July 20, 2014

Weekly Stash Report

At the quilt show last weekend, I bought some light fat quarters. Bits will wind up in my lozenges and in the low volume postage stamp quilt I'm making for Teenage Daughter.



Weekly Stash Report 

Fabric Used this Week: 2 1/4 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 14 yards
Added this Week: 3 yards
Added Year to Date: 48 yards
Net Added for 2014: 34 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 400 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 3775 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 1500 yards
Net Used for 2014: 2275 yards

I'm linking up to Patchwork Times

4 comments:

DeeDee said...

Great fabrics. I really enjoy reading your blog. and reading the Barbie posts.

DeeDee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scooquilt said...

Looks to me like too much knitting and not enough sewing! I like yournew fabrics. Have a great week!

Kate said...

Pretty fabrics. It sounds like they all have a home, so hopefully they will go out as quickly as they came in!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails