Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pets on Quilts Starts August 2!

This would be my third year of trying to get bees to land on a quilt, but I don't have the heart for it this time around. 

Josephine doesn't seem too enthused either.  I think she was a bit underwhelmed by the iron she won last year. Maybe because she doesn't quilt. I, on the other hand, was thrilled!


You've still got a few more days to figure out which quilts to use and how to get your pets on them. It's always fun to follow the links, especially in the other pet category, so head over to Lily Pad Quilting on August 2 to check it out.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Josephine is adorable!

Terri said...

Cute pet and gorgeous quilt.
Thanks for showing your picture.

I guess I need to get a pet and finish up some quilts. Well, that last part, at least. Lol
Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails