Monday, July 07, 2014

Lots of Fun Choices to Make

I cannot wait to get done with the bow on this apron so that  I can move on to the lobster. Teenage daughter thinks it looks more like a crawdad, but I don't care. It's going to be red and it's got claws! 


And when I'm done with this design, I get to move on to a kitten with a canister vacuum, or one watching television, or one doing laundry... I've got the original hot iron transfers, but the whole set is available as a free PDF from Pattern Bee if you're as giddy about kittens with canister vacs as I am.


I'm linking up to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Love this handwork project. Where did you find them, if I may ask??

Linda said...

Cute designs! Happy Monday!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails