Friday, June 20, 2014

Let's Make Baby Quilts! {6/20/14}

I had a very good week. There was a stretch of two and a half days with no appointments and no commitments, so I dug out my sewing machine and fabric and got to work quilting two older tops and starting two more baby quilts from scratch. Meet Fred, Jonah, Norma, and Bianca!  


My schedule is still unpredictable and mostly out of my control, but I'm hoping for another quilting day soon. I'd forgotten how much I can get done in just a few hours!

Let's Make Baby Quilts Linky Party Rules: 
Link directly to your post or specific Flickr photo. Your post can be about a baby quilt that's finished, or in progress, or you can be writing about what you have planned,  as long as it's about baby quilts. You're welcome to link to baby quilt posts that aren't brand new, but please don't submit the same post or picture more than once. I'd love it if you linked back to my site, either with a text link or the Let's Make Baby Quilts! button.








2 comments:

Paula said...

Hey Michelle, thanks for hosting the linky! Have a greet weekend!!

Catholic Bibliophagist said...

I'm glad you were able to have a couple of quilting days.

I know what you mean about appointments and commitments. I thought I was going to be able to make so many baby quilts this year -- and so far, not one!

But I'm looking at some of my UFOs and it occurs to me that some of them might be changed into baby quilts. I've got some 9-Patches that could easily be made into a Dancing Nines baby quilt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails