Friday, July 26, 2013

Let's Make Baby Quilts! {week 30}

I've got a new baby quilt tutorial for you this week -- Buzz!  I had so much fun with the stars, and so much trouble deciding on a layout, that I'm thinking up more astronaut names for the next batch of baby quilts.


My original plan was to back this one with some flannel that has stars and moons and rocket ships, but while I was digging that piece out I found the robot dinosaurs. And what started out as an attempt to use up a stupid purchase turned out to be a combination that I really like.

 
I don't think I'd buy this fabric again today, but it's nice enough cotton and really does look pretty cute with this quilt.
 
Let's Make Baby Quilts Linky Party Rules:

Link directly to your post or specific Flickr photo. Your post can be about a baby quilt that's finished, or in progress, or you can be writing about what you have planned, but it's got to be about baby quilts. While we're still gathering steam, you're welcome to link to baby quilt posts that aren't brand new, but please don't submit the same post or picture more than once. I'd love it if you linked back to my site, either with a text link or the Let's Make Baby Quilts! button.






2 comments:

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Star quilts are always wonderful... and I love the robot dinosaurs too!

Glenda in Florida said...

This is a great quilt,and I'll likely use your pattern for some of my charity quilts. I don't have a blog, but I certainly do appreciate all the quiltng bloggers out there. And, I especially enjoy your Let's Make Baby Quilts posts and linky parties.Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails