Monday, July 29, 2013

Any guesses?

It's amazing how even a little bit of a break can help you regroup. I spent Saturday at the river with the kids and Sunday morning, before heading back down to the river to meet up with another mom, I pulled fabric and cut squares and assembled this little baby quilt top.
 
Doesn't look much like my usual quilts, does it?
 

My original plan was to do nine patch blocks with sashing, then I decided to go for a postage stamp layout. That wide green border is going to change soon -- anyone want to guess which new toy I'm getting ready to play with?

To see what other quilters are working on, click over to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Very quick work. Looking forward to seeing what you do on that green border.

Dogwood Lane Rambles said...

You have a new toy? I can't wait to see. Love all your baby quilts you give me tons of inspiration if only I were as prolific as you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails