Wednesday, May 30, 2012

the sewing room stairs

I've been up and down the sewing room stairs at least a dozen times a day since Friday. My legs are tired and wobbly. I can't stand the idea of going up and down those stairs another time.

But I can go up and down that stairs another dozen or so times, which is what this project is going to take. And my knee does not hurt. If you've been reading my blog over the past couple of years, you'll know what a huge big deal that is.

I've had a love/hate relationship with this flight of stairs. There was a stretch where I couldn't go up them at all. Then, at my best, I could manage it once or twice. Which meant if I was working up there and had to pee, I was suddenly done for the day.

I've never showed you my stairs before, have I? (They're even more fun after dark.)



As for why I'm spending my whole week going up and down -- I'm moving everything that doesn't absolutely have to stay in my dining room sewing corner up to the sewing room. Which means that all of the wonderful space I'd cleared out up there is full again, but my dining room is going to look great.

Then it's back to the sewing room clean up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails