Tuesday, May 15, 2012

more and more mysteries



I unearthed the bookmark while sorting through cross stitching supplies in the sewing room. I'd completely forgotten this one -- although now that I've got it back in my hand, I can remember buying the pattern and stitching it. I still can't decide whether the woman in the upstairs window is stealing a necklace or preparing to strangle an unsuspecting victim -- what do you think?

Now that I've found it again, I've started actually using it when I'm reading a book with actual pages.

I've already gushed about how much I loved Cut, Crop & Die. That book started me on a mystery reading binge. The Kindle version is still available for free. (If you don't have a Kindle, Amazon offers several free options for reading Kindle titles on your other devices.)

More free mysteries for your Kindle --


Design on a Crime (Deadly Décor Mysteries, Book 1)
Spying in High Heels (High Heels Mysteries)
Trouble in Mudbug (Ghost-in-Law Mystery/Romance Series)
Ms America and the Offing on Oahu (Beauty Queen Mysteries No. 1)
Killer Twist (A Ghostwriter Mystery)
Never Buried (Leigh Koslow Mystery Series)

Note -- All of these titles were listed as free when I wrote this post. The prices on Amazon change quickly, so please double-check the prices before you order them. You can find Amazon's currrent top 100 free mysteries here.

This post is linked to Works for Me Wednesday over at We are THAT Family.

3 comments:

Denise :) said...

Thank you for the heads up on the Cut, Crop & Die title! I didn't have that one. I do now! I also fondly remember reading The Secret of the Old Clock. Ah...those were the stories! :)

Harriett said...

Love all Nancy Drew books. After your review I downloaded Cut, Crop & Die and zipped right through it. Now I'll have to get the rest of them too.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

What a cute bookmark. Hmm, maybe she's stealing it and swallowing the evidence.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails