Friday, January 25, 2008

I should have gone back while I had the chance

There was some potential here, but things didn't come together well. The pattern sucked, and I didn't make things any better by ignoring the little inner voices that warned me to turn back and find a better one. On the bright side, it oes fit. I would've made it longer if I'd been sure I had enough yarn, but the pattern called for five skeins which was what I had, and I was already making it wider.

So I wound up with a sweater that's a couple inches shorter than I'd like, and a leftover skein of yarn.

HPIM1481


And while I was sewing it together, Alex came in and oohed and aahed and told me she wants one just like it. I do have six skeins of green Denim Style that were meant for a baby blanket. And I could find a better pattern.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails