Sunday, March 29, 2015

I'm Giddy Again



You know, it's kind of ridiculous how giddy I can get about old hot iron transfers...but Mom found more in a drawer and they came home with me last week and I've been happily sorting through them and planning which ones should go in the quilt.

I've seen these big landscapes on Pinterest, but I didn't have any in my own stash. I don't think they're going to fit into this quilt....but I know I'm going to stitch one sooner or later.



Weekly Stash Report 

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 2 1/2 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 36 yards
Net Added for 2015: 33 1/2 yards

Yarn Used this Week:  400 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 2400 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 665 yards
Net Used for 2015:  1735 yards

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the cats with the butterfly. There's a shop in Shipshewanna that sells hundreds of these patterns. Cheap too.

Sherry said...

I have a collection of these iron on transfers that belonged to my grandma and mother in law. It has been a while since I last used one. I am inspired to take a look at them again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails