Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My Bonnie Challenge Quilts

I won't be doing the latest Quiltville mystery, but I'm sure I'll love the finished quilt and wind up buying whatever book the pattern is reprinted in -- that happens every time!

Jo from Jo's Country Junction has challenged the rest of us to finish up some of our Bonnie Hunter WIPs before the challenge starts. That works for me even if I'm not planning on doing the mystery. I've been dying to get back to my lozenges.  


The last time I counted bow ties, I only needed another hundred and sixteen. I've made a handful since then, but have no idea how many. Guess that means it's time to do another count, as much as I dread the idea. Counting pieces just isn't fun.


It feels good to be sorting and cutting fabric again! I'll see which quilt I wind up making more progress on.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

I pulled out my split nine patch. Nothing like a challenge to get us moving! Love both of yours. Can't wait to see the finished quilts.

Michelle said...

Two great quilts for the challenge! I think I'll have to make the lozenge quilt one of these days!

Terri said...

My grandma used to keep pieces sewn on a thread in a stack - you could keep yours all together and on the top sew in a paper with the current number... then only count the added batch and add a paper with the new total on it.
I like things that save time.
Hugs

Andee said...

I am getting my lozenges together too. I am not sure how you can resist the mystery..even just a few blocks! LOL :)

Missie of Traditional Primitives said...

That lose get quilt is really nice! Keep up the good work! It's great to progress on a good project isn't it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails