Monday, April 11, 2005

My Head's Spinning!

I think I overdosed on inspirational fibery stuff this week. Between the quilt show, the knitting guild meeting, going through a bunch of quilting books with my mom, & the new issue of Knitty, I'm a little overwhelmed. There's another quilt show next weekend, and two fiber festivals within the next month, and then I think Sheep to Shawl and Black Sheep Gathering are both June... I could keep hauling the kids to this stuff all summer!

And, as if that wasn't enough, thanks to a lot of very kind advice from members of the Socknitters list, I actually learned to work a short row heel!

This fits my foot:



I'll be ripping the whole thing out soon to make it a bit narrower in hopes that I really can get a pair of Lolita Toes out of one ball of Fixation. But that's okay because it fits, and I understand how to make another one that fits even better.

And because I need some instant gratification before I start the ripping, I started this:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails