Monday, March 09, 2015

Sixty-Three Bottles of Polish!

I was so excited to get my nail polish blocks sashed and assembled into a top so that I could show them off to you this morning. And see for myself what this quilt is going to look like, since I haven't laid them all out together yet. 

Bright and early, before we had to leave for our weekly classes and errands, I was sewing on sashing. And this is as far as I got because just as we finished our errands, I started to think I might be coming down with something. 


For most of the weekend, I was keeping track of four fevers, including my own. It didn't seem like a good idea to let my fingers anywhere near a fast moving needle. I think I'm more concerned about the quilt than myself, but whatever logic keeps us both safe works for me.

As a reminder, here's what I had last week. I've added another seventeen bottles, most of them not red or pink, because my daughter thinks there's too much red already and it is supposed to be  for her.


Looks like there's just enough of the light grey background fabric to make this work. How perfect is that? 

This post is linked to Patchwork Times

2 comments:

Laura said...

Such a cute quilt! I'd love to make one of these for my niece.

Dar said...

Looking great. That blue one really stands out. Maybe you could put a lavender or purple one in there too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails