Monday, October 13, 2014

Hide and Seek with the UFOs

I really want to get back to my sewing machine. Now it's a matter of figuring out where I tucked the bits and pieces of my various projects. 


The finished blocks for Alex's low volume quilt are nowhere to be found. I vaguely remember putting them in a plastic box with parts of another project, so at least I know they're safe. But I do have the box with the 2 1/2" cut squares, so I put together a dozen or so more blocks.

Sooner or later, they'll all come together.

This post is linked to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Toni Macomb said...

I have the same problem. This last year I moved twice, whereas before that I stayed 16 and 20 years, respectively, in the same houses. My new place is small so I have some things here but I also pay for heated storage for more fabric, crafts and finished quilts that I'm just not ready to give up yet. Yep! Just like you, I'm confident that all my UFO pieces will come together at some time! Now, where is the rest of those pleated pineapple blocks? Cheers!

Kate said...

Very pretty blocks. I hate it when pieces go missing. There must be some corollary to Murphy's Law for quilters. The more you want to work on a project, the better hidden it is.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails