Sunday, June 22, 2014

Spinning Wheel

No new blocks to show off quite yet -- not after last week's fun little baby quilt binge! 

I saw this spinning wheel on several different sites and had the original hot iron transfer in Mom's tole painting patterns.  The real thing is a lot smaller than I was picturing it and those lines of embroidery are soooo close together.... The stitching was a lot quicker than I expected it to be.  


Some of the details are off  because the lines were hard to interpret, but I don't think I'll have many actual spinners critiquing it once the quilt is together. And if anyone is tempted, I already know that the parts don't look like the ones on my real spinning wheel!

Weekly Stash Report 

Fabric Used this Week: 6 3/4 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 11 3/4 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 40 1/2 yards
Net Added for 2014: 28 3/4 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 2975 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 1500 yards
Net Used for 2014: 1475 yards

I'm linking up to Patchwork Times.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails