Monday, June 09, 2014

Between Pinterest and my own stash and those hot iron transfers I found in Mom's tole painting stuff, I'm having all kind of fun. It won't be hard to come up with enough neat designs to stitch up an entire quilt's worth. I'm not claiming that the stitching will be easy, but this little gal worked up quickly. 


Can anyone tell what she's actually doing? I'd guess it's something to do with spinning, but I can't quite work out the logistics.

I'm linking up with Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times.

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

She it too cute. I think she's winding a spool of yarn.

Quilter Kathy said...

So adorable! I'm not sure what she's doing, but I love this block!

Bonnie said...

Cute little girl doing something with yarn... nice job on the embroidery.

Libby in TN said...

Looks to me like she's spinning on a drop spindle (on the floor) and winding it with the right hand.

Kate said...

Very cute! Looks like you'll be having lots of fun with these little stitcheries.

Nancy said...

I agree with Libby looks like she is using a drop spindle to spin wool.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails