Saturday, June 15, 2013

Topsy-Turvy Inside-Out Knit Toys

I don't knit a lot of toys. Between my finishing skills and my sons, my luck with them hasn't been the best. I've done better with projects like the shark hat and gator scarf.

When I got the chance to review Topsy-Turvy Inside-Out Knit Toys: Magical Two-in-One Reversible Projects by Susan B. Anderson, I jumped at it. Reversible toys are FUN. Fun enough to make for myself and hide from my kids.



I was expecting dolls. This book does have a doll, but there's also an egg that changed into an alligator, and a chrysalis that reverses to expose a butterfly. The snowman/tree would make a great holiday decoration. 

There are lots of pictures, so you won't be guessing how things are supposed to look or fit together.
 
 
I'm writing this review based on an electronic ARC, but I think I'm going to have to buy the book. These are just too cute not to knit! 

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

How darling is that????

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails