Sunday, February 28, 2010

It's long past time to switch off the sewing machine and unplug my iron, but I really don't want to. But the four reasons I am going to bed as soon as I'm done typing this wil be up in a few hours, so I'd better get some sleep while I still can.

I finished assembling the newest little quilt top. Isn't it cute?



After that was done, I finished binding the little floral chain. My newly discovered binding skills are getting better and better -- if I could just stop jamming the needle into my finger things would be fine. I think I actually drew blood twice today!

Never did get to the courthouse steps blocks, since I was having too much fun sorting fabric and cutting it up for the next few little quilts. Right now I'm cutting florals for a bow tie quilt, and six inch squares for an I Spy, and of course more and more 2 1/2" squares because I've been having so much fun with those.

4 comments:

Stina Blomgren said...

It sure is the cutest little one..:o) Well done..Have a good nights rest..:o)

Jacque. said...

OHMY...love this with the white snowballs and 9-patch alternate blocks. Awesome!

Marge Gordon said...

Your little snowball quilt has inspired me to do a special snowball project on my blog and web site. May I please use your quilt photo to show what got this project started, pretty please!
Marge
DelawareQuilts
quiltersretreat@hotmail.com
http://delawarequilts.blogspot.com/

June D said...

Very cute quilt - having all the colors tied together with the same light background is very effective. Thank you for posting the photo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails