Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Tribbles are multiplying quickly. I finished #5 in the drive thru while waiting for my dinner. When did tomatoes become a source of terror? And why can't I have cilantro or onions on my burrito either? I don't want the tomatoes if they're going to kill me, but the other trimmings would have been nice.

I might be getting a bit crabby. It's not helping that I've been going to bed hours earlier than usual and feeling just as exhausted as I do when I stay up knitting until 2am. So why have I been sacrificing my best knitting time?

Probably because I'm too tired to do anything but tribbles.

What I want to do is figure out Noviembre. I almost knew a little Spanish once.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Noviembre shouldn't be too hard to figure out--at least the chart. "B" I'm pretty sure is knit through back loop. The rest is knit and purls. Let's see those tribbles.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails