The pattern is for one of the magazines I found at the library Tuesday. It's going to have flowers appliqued in the baskets and a bunch of borders, if I can convince myself to use the blue and pink fabric I dug out.
Because I wasn't excited about knitting on anything in particular last night, I made myself finish Leif's sweater --
It came out slightly better than I expected, but the sleeves are impossibly skinny. I think I had gauge issues. And it took two more tries to get the neck ribbing right. But I did manage to make the set in sleeves work without any problems, so that gives me hope for future projects.
I'm heading back to the sewing machine now...that basket quilt is just too much fun!