Thursday, February 21, 2008

We stayed home today! And in the time that I didn't have to spend behind the wheel, I dug out my sewing machine and did this --

HPIM1522


The pattern is for one of the magazines I found at the library Tuesday. It's going to have flowers appliqued in the baskets and a bunch of borders, if I can convince myself to use the blue and pink fabric I dug out.

Because I wasn't excited about knitting on anything in particular last night, I made myself finish Leif's sweater --

HPIM1517


It came out slightly better than I expected, but the sleeves are impossibly skinny. I think I had gauge issues. And it took two more tries to get the neck ribbing right. But I did manage to make the set in sleeves work without any problems, so that gives me hope for future projects.

I'm heading back to the sewing machine now...that basket quilt is just too much fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails