Monday, February 11, 2008

No more rows to knit!

Not on this incarnation of Mystery Stole 3, at least. When Bill decided to go to bed last night, I still had four rows left to go and decided to stay up until they were done. It took longer than it seemed like it should and as soon as I bound off the last stitch I decided that I hated it, but it's looking better all stretched out by the light of day. It'll need a better blocking job, but this works for now.

MysteryStole3


I got up early this morning and did the last row of triangles and picked up the stitches for the bottom edge of Trimiters.

HPIM1504


And then I had to check my Ravelry notebook to see what else is on my needles because I've been so obessed with the stole that my other wips got lost.

I just proofread this and realized that I need to explain myself better. I don't hate my Mystery Stole. I'm just not sure I love the wing as much as I love the first half. I love all of the others I've seen pictures of, so I'm sure mine will grow on me once it's dry enoug hto try on.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Absolutely gorgeous.

--AlisonH

Rachel said...

I think your stole is lovely, so I hope you fall in love with it again once it's off the pins!

(Hee hee, if you don't like it, you can always gift it to me!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails