- The Central Park Hoodie needs to be frogged and restarted due to my ominous fears about the gauge.
- The Alterknits Wrap had lost couple of stitches at the hands of my darling baby, but is okay now.
- The pink lace scarf is just fine. I even managed a couple of repeats on it while supervising my kids at gym day yesterday.
- Frozen Lake is on top of the computer monitor, waiting for me to frog and restart it for the third time because I've totally lost my place.
- The Log Cabin Blanket is still hiding in its laundry basket, waiting for its fate to be decided.
- I have no clue where the mystery stole is, but since I do know where the pattern and my notes are, I'm not panicked yet.
- The Honeymoon Cami hasn't surfaced yet, but I'm pretty sure it's in my knitting basket, along with the flowered lace socks.
And, best of all, the beginnings of a Victorian Lace Today scarf has been happily transformed into the beginnings of a Swallowtail Shawl. I actually think I can do this! I was worried about whether or not two skeins of Knitpicks Gloss would be enough, but I did a Google search and the first blog entry I found was about one that a woman had knit in the same color I'm using, with two skeins. So it can be done. And if I do run out, buying another skein won't kill me. It won't even break my Knit From Your Stash rules.
Thanks for the compliments on my Dresden Plates. I'm starting to have delusions about making a whole bunch for a bed size quilt, but I'd better make sure I can applique the ones I've got down onto the background fabric first.
And I'll post an update on Leif when I know what's going on.