Monday, March 25, 2019

{Tutorial} Make Your Own Needle Minders from Vintage Hot Iron Transfers

I haven't stitched any new blocks for my Garden Party quilt in quite a while, but I'm still in love with vintage hot iron transfers -- the quirkier the better! 

Over the weekend, I used some of  the patterns from my collection and some Shrinky Dinks to make needle minders for my stitching. (If that little bird with the scissors looks familiar, I've stitched him before.) 


You can see how I made mine -- and learn from my mistakes -- in my video tutorial.



2 comments:

GranChris said...

What kind of magnets are you using? I have just been using buttons you cover for needle minders so this could be fun.

Amanda Best said...

I love this and hope to try it soon, thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails